Join us for the first ever Special Olympics Illinois Foundation Golf outing. The shotgun start is at 1pm, with registration starting at 10am and lunch at 11am. Included with your ticket price is lunch, time on the practice range, green fees, carts, forecaddies, on course refreshments and a cocktail reception with hors d’oeuvres. This event benefits the 22,000 Special Olympics athletes and 20,000 Young Athletes in Illinois.
Direct questions regarding the event to Tony Coletta at firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities contact Hub Arkush at email@example.com or 847-254-0945
Neon at Night 5K Fun Run
Enjoy a 5K run through Illinois State’s campus at night. This event is co-sponsored by CAST and Campus Recreation.
- Race will start and end at the ISU Student Fitness Center
- Register at Alumni.IllinoisState.edu/neonrun
- $15 for ISU Students, $20 for ISU Faculty/Staff and Community. Beginning March 25, the entry fee will increase to $20 for ISU Students, $25 for ISU Faculty/Staff and Community
PARS Special Olympics Fundraiser
The Parks and Recreation Society (PARS), a registered student organization at ISU, is proud to host a fundraiser for Special Olympics in conjunction with SciTech Week and the Neon at Night 5K Fun Run. Want to help? There are three ways you can participate!
- Eat at Potbelly on Main Street in Normal any time between 5-8pm on Wednesday, April 8. Potbelly will be donating 25% of their proceeds to Special Olympics. It’s the perfect place to grab a bite to eat before the race!
- The faculty in Kinesiology and Recreation (PARS’s home department) have agreed to participate in a pie-throwing event! Find the PARS table in McCormick the week of March 30-April 3 or April 6-8. Every donation will go directly to Special Olympics. The pie throwing will occur at 6:30pm on Wednesday, April 8th.
- Find the PARS table at the Neon at Night 5K event and donate on-site.