- Can’t come to the dinner? Call in your order and we will deliver to in -town homes! 217-428-9255
- Carry out is available
- Bake sale
- Extra loaf of bread $2.00
- Dinner includes spaghetti, salad, garlic bread coffee or iced tea
Teams are encouraged to reserve a time slot by calling Sandy Hutchins (630-377-7250 *email@example.com). Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come, first served basis.
Athletes must bring an Application for Participation in Special Olympics Illinois S1-7 (Med App) to the exam with the following sections completed:
- Athlete Information
- Health Insurance & Emergency Information
- Parent and/or Guardian Authorization and Media Release
- Known medical information, medications, allergies, and tetanus shot in Medical Clearance
For more information, please view Maple Park PD Hog Wild Flyer.
For more information, please view Oswego PD Trivia Knight Flyer.