Texas Roadhouse Benefit Lunch
The Law Enforcement Torch Run and Texas Roadhouse will once again partner for the 5th annual Texas Roadhouse Benefit Lunch for Special Olympics Illinois. Over the last four years, this event has raised more than $217,000 for the athletes of Special Olympics Illinois.
On Friday, July 31 Law Enforcement officers across the state will serve a “free” lunch of a limited menu from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. This exclusive lunch includes a pulled pork sandwich, corn, freshly baked bread with honey-cinnamon butter and a non-alcoholic beverage. Diners are simply asked to leave a donation at their table for their meal, with 100% of the proceeds benefiting Special Olympics Illinois!
Individuals who attend the Texas Roadhouse Benefit Lunch will also have the opportunity to be entered to win dinner for 2 at Texas Roadhouse and a Rib and Sirloin Rub. To enter, on July 31 patrons should post a photo from their local Benefit Lunch and tag us using #IGotServed. Three winners will be chosen.
All 15 Texas Roadhouse locations in Illinois will be participating, which includes: Bradley, Champaign, Countryside, Crystal Lake, Decatur, DeKalb, East Peoria, Edwardsville, Joliet, Naperville, Quincy, Rockford, Shiloh (O’Fallon), Springfield and Tinley Park.
- Download the Texas Roadhouse Benefit Flyer
- 2015 Texas Roadhouse Benefit Lunch Handbook
- Texas Roadhouse Flier
- Texas Roadhouse Social Media Cover
- TXRH Participating Locations – 2015
- Texas Roadhouse Social Media Best Practices
- Texas Roadhouse Social 20 Days Out
- Texas Roadhouse Social 10 Days Out
- Texas Roadhouse Social 5 Days Out
- Texas Roadhouse Social Today