Texas Roadhouse Benefit Lunch
Only Friday, July 31 the Law Enforcement Torch Run and Texas Roadhouse once again partnered for the 5th annual Texas Roadhouse Benefit Lunch for Special Olympics Illinois. This event raised more than $93,000 over three hours for the athletes of Special Olympics Illinois.
Law enforcement officers served the public a “free lunch” and collected donations at all 15 Illinois Texas Roadhouse locations.
Since 2010, more than $310,000 has been raised through this event!
On behalf of the athletes of Special Olympics Illinois, thank you to everyone who came out and helped make this event a huge success!
To view pictures from this event, click here.
All 15 Texas Roadhouse locations in Illinois participated. Totals raised from each store are listed below:
- Tinley Park – $11,102
- East Peoria – $8,894
- Shiloh – $8,684.46
- Champaign – $7,788.02
- Decatur – $7,664.64
- DeKalb – $6,130.46
- Rockford – $5,931
- Crystal Lake – $5,370
- Naperville – $5,269
- Joliet – $5,022
- Edwardsville – $4,973
- Countryside – $4,700
- Bradley – $4,089
- Quincy – $4,001
- Springfield – $3,924
- Download the Texas Roadhouse Benefit Flyer
- 2015 Texas Roadhouse Benefit Lunch Handbook
- Texas Roadhouse Flier
- Texas Roadhouse Social Media Cover
- TXRH Participating Locations – 2015
- Texas Roadhouse Social Media Best Practices
- Texas Roadhouse Social 20 Days Out
- Texas Roadhouse Social 10 Days Out
- Texas Roadhouse Social 5 Days Out
- Texas Roadhouse Social Today