Class A and Athlete Medical Lookup Tool
Special Olympics Illinois always strives to keep up with the latest technology in order to better serve our constituents and provide them with up-to-date information. In pursuit of this we are happy to provide a new Application for Participation and Class A expiration lookup tool. You can use the below tool to lookup the expiration dates for your Class A volunteers’ or athletes’ medical applications. This information will be updated on a weekly basis.
Application for Participation Info
In order to participate in Special Olympics Illinois’ programs, all athletes must submit an Application for Participation. This form is similar to those required for any other sports program. They provide for:
- Necessary medical information, including a health history, health insurance information and emergency contacts, including physician, parent or guardian
- Secondary insurance coverage by Special Olympics, Inc. as a secondary policy
- Emergency medical treatment in the event that a parent or guardian cannot be reached
- A photo release allowing Special Olympics Illinois to use any photos or video of its athletes for marketing purposes
- Release for athletes wishing to participate in Healthy Athletes
All Special Olympics Illinois athletes must renew their medical form every two years.
To search when an athlete’s application expires, please enter the exact first and last name and 8-digit date of birth.
Class A Information
All volunteers who have close contact with athletes or who handle the financial assets of Special Olympics Illinois must complete a Class A volunteer application. This includes coaches, chaperones, Unified Partners, staff and committee members. As part of the Class A Application volunteers are asked to submit to a background check and complete concussion and protective behavior training.
This process has been instituted to protect both the athletes of Special Olympics Illinois and the financial security of the organization. The lookup function below allows volunteers to check on the status of their registration with Special Olympics Illinois and to see when their background check and training expire.
To search when a Class A application expires, please enter the exact first and last name and 8-digit date of birth.
Class A Lookup
|Protective Behaviors Training|
|Concussion Awareness Training|