LETR Jeep Raffle Winner Drawn
The winning ticket was drawn on Sept. 28 in Normal. Manuel Pepin of Sleepy Hollow, IL, was the winner! He picked up the Jeep on Oct. 14.
The Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics Illinois partnered with Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram (CJDR) of Glenview, the Rotary Club of Lincolnshire Morning Star, Mopar and JamWerks to raffle off a custom 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, valued at more than $55,000. Fields CJDR General Manager Jim Moyer donated all the time and labor required to create special LETR-themed graphics and handle accessory installation. Raffle licensed by the Village of Lincolnshire.
- Sahara 24G package
- Dual top group w/ painted hard top
- Connectivity group
- Front supplemental side air bags
- Alpine 9 speaker system
- Heated seats
- Remote start
MOPAR Accessories installed by JamWerks (Valued at $16,000)
- Mopar 2 inch lift kit with front drive shaft and fox 2.0 shocks
- 35 inch Goodyear Duratrac tires
- Mopar 17 inch Pintler style wheels
- Katzkin leather interior
- Mopar heavy duty steel front and rear bumpers(same as production Rubicon Hard Rock edition).
- Warn 9.5 CTI winch
- Mopar off road lights
- Mopar Rock Rails
- Painted Interior trim appliques
- Mopar Differential covers
Customer exterior graphics, powdercoating, painting and much more done by JamWerks.