Row 4 Dough
Register for an Event Near You:
- Region C – Elmhurst, IL July 17th
- Region G – Bloomington, IL August 6th
- Region H – Chatham, IL July 16th
- Region I – Lake Mattoon Beach August 13th
- Region I – Wapella, IL August 27th
- Region K – Carbondale, IL
- Virtual Statewide Row 4 Dough: July 9th – August 13th
What is Row 4 Dough?
Support the athletes of SOILL by sweating for a cause –Row 4 Dough challenges teams to work together to reach a 5K, half marathon, or full marathon as a team on a row machine or in the water in the shortest amount of time.
Rowers can compete as a 5-person team (rowing 13.1 miles), a 10-person team (rowing 26.2 miles), or they can compete individually (rowing a 5K). In an effort to unite teams wherever they may be, teams will have the option to row in person or virtually. Check to see if you have an in person event near you.
For more information about this event contact Bailey Brenner at 309-888-2558.
All proceeds directly benefit the athletes of Special Olympics Illinois.
Use the hash tag #Row4Dough to tell us your reason for rowing this year!
The SOILL Row 4 Dough event will kick off on Friday, August 13 and conclude Sunday, September 12.
- Row 4 Dough Participant Social Toolkit (Coming Soon)