Troy Truck Convoy
The Illinois Truck Convoy is a celebration of the trucking industry joining together with law enforcement to raise funds and awareness for the athletes of Special Olympics Illinois.
If you have any questions, please contact Kia Christensen at 309-888-2565
Who can participate?
Trucks welcome in the Convoy include semi-trucks, truck/trailer combination, fire trucks, dump trucks, flat beds, buses, large tow trucks, landscaping, large box trucks, etc. All trucks must be 10-GVW or larger. Hazardous materials or trucks with alcohol/tobacco names or logos on them are not permitted.
Day of Schedule:
- Registration: 2:30p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Lead Truck Auction: 3:50 p.m.
- Convoy Starts: 4:15 p.m.
- Convoy travels approximately 25 miles. Route includes I-55 S to I-255 N to I-270 E and back to I-55 S before returning to CIT Trucks
- Convoy Returns: Approximately 6:00 p.m.
- Dinner & Music: 6:00 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Awards: 7 p.m.
- Presentation of awards, raffle prizes and SOILL Global Messenger, Colleen Costello
- Silent auction will close at this time.
- Auction Check-Out & Pick up: 7:30 p.m.
Have multiple vehicles you’d like to enter into the Truck Convoy or interest in participating at more than one of the Truck Convoy locations? Consider becoming a sponsor! To find out more about the different sponsorship opportunities please click here!
Interested in Sponsoring? Contact Kia Christensen at email@example.com or call 309-888-2565