- Amount of Scholarship Award:
Recipient(s) will be invited to attend Unified Champion Schools Youth Activation Summit. The details of their nomination may be kept private per request.
High school freshman, sophomore or junior
Demonstrate commitment to building an inclusive community and/or bullying prevention in their school and community.
Applicants participating in Unified Champion Schools Strategy and/or Special Olympics Illinois Unified Sports will be given significant consideration. At minimum, one scholarship will be awarded to this type of applicant. Donors may designate additional scholarships within their community.
- Must be a high school freshman, sophomore or junior.
- Preference given to applicants participating in Unified Champion Schools, Unified Sports, or Special Olympics Illinois activities.
- Must be nominated by a member of staff/faculty of student High School or Special Olympics Illinois or by a parent of a Special Olympics Illinois athlete.
- Demonstrates commitment towards building an inclusive culture and/or bullying prevention in their school and community.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
Student Contact Information
Parent/Guardian Contact Info
High School Information and More
Recommendation Letter Info and Essay
•Describe how your accomplishments relate to the mission of creating an inclusive community and/or ways you have proactively helped to lessen all forms of bullying within your school community and additionally reflect on the impact of your actions to your classmates, community and/or yourself.
Social Media (Optional)
If you choose to do so, please insert a link to your preferred social media platform. (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram)
Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
To the best of my knowledge and belief, there is no reason that would prevent my being eligible to receive the above-named scholarship. The Special Olympics Illinois Foundation, its Scholarship Committee, and its staff, have my permission to review my academic information and documents for the purposes of verifying my eligibility for this scholarship.