Dunkin’ Donuts Cop on Rooftop
2016 marks the 14th Anniversary of the Dunkin’ Donuts Cop on Rooftop event with the Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics Illinois! This event has been a huge success over the years; in fact, nearly $2.3 million has been raised during this great partnership!
In 2016 there were 234 participating locations and more than $600,000 was raised to benefit the athletes of Special Olympics Illinois. This accomplishment is thanks to the hard work of the Law Enforcement officers and Dunkin’ Donuts.
The Cop on Rooftop event is a fun, unique and easy way to raise money for the athletes of Special Olympics Illinois. If you have questions on this event, please contact Sandy Nash at email@example.com or 1-800-394-0562.
The Law Enforcement Torch Run would like to thank Clear Channel Outdoor for donating 15 digital billboards across Chicagoland to help promote the 2016 Dunkin’ Donuts Cop on a Rooftop event to benefit the athletes of Special Olympics Illinois.
- 2016 Cop on Rooftop Handbook
- 2016 LETR Donor Form Dunkin
- 2016 Final Dunkin Donuts Waiver on Letterhead
- 2016 Cop on Rooftop Participating Locations
- 2016 Cop on Rooftop Editable Press Release
- 2016 Cop on Rooftop Talking Points
- Dunkin Donuts Cop on a Rooftop Flyer
- 2016 Dunkin Donuts Promo Flyer $10
- 2016 Dunkin Donuts Promo Flyer $25
- 2016 Dunkin Donuts Promo Flyer $50
- 2016 Dunkin Donuts Promo Flyer $100
Social Media Materials
- Cop on Rooftop 10 Days Out
- Cop on Rooftop 5 Days Out
- Cop on Rooftop Day of Event
- Cop on Rooftop Facebook Banner
- Cop on Rooftop Social Media Guide