Families play a critical role in the continued success and growth of Special Olympics Illinois. Families are a constant source of support and encouragement for their athlete.
Our goal is to help athletes overcome barriers through sports, shatter stereotypes and to exceed their personal bests not only on the playing field but in life. We encourage you to help us with our goals and make a difference by getting involved with not just your family but with countless others. There are many ways for families to get involved and you can read about just a few below.
How to Get Involved as a Family Member
- Become a volunteer – Sign up here
- Coach your athlete – Find out how
- Help Raise funds for Special Olympics – Donate Now
- Become a Family Ambassador – Family Ambassador Interest Form
- Become a Unified Partner – Find out how