This position will assist the finance department with daily duties in processing and maintaining the financial records for Special Olympics Illinois a non-for profit organization. The daily duties for this internship will include but are not limited to:
- Bank Statement Reconciliations
- Revenue and Expense Coding
- Research/Analyze data discrepancies and trends
- Financial statement analysis and projections
- Financial batching/proofing for revenue
- Manipulating data via excel to highlight variances
- Initial analysis on ROI with different revenue streams and expenses
- Identifying monthly adjusting entries
- Internship must be taken for college credit
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- This position is open to students enrolled in a business program.
- At least in 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate program
- Major of Accounting or Finance preferred
- Graduate student a plus
- Flexible hours and scheduling from 8:00 – 4:30pm M-F.
How to Apply
Fill out the online application at http://www.soill.org/careers/internship-studentworker-application-form/ and select “Finance Internship” when asked about “Applying for a Specific Position”.