The 2022 International Law Enforcement Torch Run Conference will be held in Round Rock, Texas from November 2 – 5 at the Kalahari Resorts. Here’s a way to earn your trip there!
- $ 10,000 Incentive Level Get ½ hotel room (shared with other TR person, spouse or significant other*) paid, LETR conference shirt and conference fee
- $12,000 Incentive Level Receive full hotel room (to bring spouse or significant other), LETR conference shirt and conference fee
- $17,000 Incentive Level Receive full hotel room (to bring spouse or significant other), LETR conference shirt, conference fee and roundtrip airfare (based on lowest rates available). Individuals who opt to drive will receive mileage reimbursement at .58 per mile up to $700.
Illinois LETR has secured a mixture of traditional rooms and Suites. Some attendees may be assigned a Suite which is a King Room and a 2 Queen Bed Rooms that share a common living area. Both rooms have their own bathrooms.
Guidelines for International Conference Incentive:
Money raised for the Polar Plunges will NOT count towards the International Conference Incentive, as incentive items for the Polar Plunge have already been awarded. If you wished to apply your Polar Plunge fundraising efforts towards the Conference incentive, thereby waiving your Polar Plunge incentives, you must have informed Sandy Nash (firstname.lastname@example.org) by March 23, 2022.
- If an individual raises $10,000 and brings a spouse or significant other, they must pay for half of the room cost, which will be invoiced by the Torch Run for that cost upon return.
- Attendees should intend on arriving in Texas on November 2 and returning home on November 6.
Individuals/Departments interested in attending the 2022 LETR International Conference MUST submit this form no later than July 1st.