This year, it’s not WHERE you Plunge, or HOW you Plunge, but THAT you Plunge.
Sign up today to Plunge At Home to benefit the athletes of Special Olympics Illinois.
Each year, your support provides critical funding for the brave athletes of Special Olympics Illinois so they can compete in year-round sports & training, health & wellness, and leadership programs, including virtual programming.
So, what does it look like to Plunge At Home? We’re glad you asked. Get in a snowball fight. Run through the sprinkler in your backyard. Have a family member spray you with the hose. We want you to get creative – and of course, be safe!
And don’t forget to commemorate how you Plunge At Home with photos and videos. The more fun you are having the better. You can submit your videos for chance to be a part of our Plunge Recap on March 14. Just email them to email@example.com.
Getting Involved is Easy!
- Register as a Plunger to create a fundraising page
- Create or join a Fundraising Team (Optional)
- Challenge others to BE BOLD & GET COLD for Special Olympics Illinois
- Plungers: Find a creative way to BE BOLD & GET COLD by March 14th, like having a frigid water balloon fight, making snow angels, or any other SAFE idea! Learn more here.
- Share your videos and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our social media pages. You could be featured during our virtual Plunge Recap this March! Learn more here.
- Keep raising funds and challenging others to “plunge” with you!
Get a Group Together
Are you a teacher or a coach looking for a way to engage your students? Want to motivate your staff or coworkers? Get your group involved in giving back today!
Plunge At Home to Support Your Local Plunge
Plungers who want to Plunge At Home to support their local Plunge or the location where they typically be bold and get cold should click on the tile below to register to Plunge At Home in support of that specific Plunge. Looking for Super Plunge? There’s a tile for that, too.
Haven’t plunged in person? Don’t see a Plunge specific to your area? No problem. You can support the statewide Polar Plunge by clicking here.
*Please be safe with your Plunge At Home choices. Special Olympics Illinois is not responsible for any injuries that occur while participating in the Plunge At Home option. Learn more here.*