Region F Internship
- Assist Region Director and Assistant Region Director plan and execute events ranging from sporting events to fundraisers. Customer service and flexibility required to promote events, assist with outreach, finance, games management and communicate with Special Olympics Illinois constituents
- Event Management, marketing and fundraising will be primary responsibilities for this position to assist with Polar Plunges.
- Design and creation of regional newsletter.
- Help with day-to-day office work such as filing, data entry and inventory
- Internship must be taken for college credit
- No experience necessary, but must have completed at least two semesters of college or community college coursework
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher
- Can be based out of Monmouth, IL or Rock Island, IL offices. 5-10 hours per week with evenings and weekends as the position demands. Most work may be completed on campus.
How to Apply
Fill out the online application at http://www.soill.org/careers/internship-studentworker-application-form/ and select “Region F Internship” when asked about “Applying for a Specific Position”.