Special Olympics Illinois eResources
Welcome to the Special Olympics Illinois eResources!
Due to COVID-19 and the cancellation, we have adapted our programming to continue providing athletes, families, youth leaders, coaches and anyone interested, with opportunities to be active, learn, be engaged, be supportive and be inclusive. What are you doing today? How are YOU spending your time? Gardening, cooking, home-schooling, staying active, watching TV, talking to loved ones? Do you have a special talent that you would like to share with the Special Olympics family? Record a video and share with us via the “SUBMIT” button below. Don’t forget when recording your video with your phone to hold it horizontal. See some of the videos below submitted by athletes, staff and others!
Health/Wellness & Fitness:
- NEW: Join the 21-Day Fit 5 Challenge!
- Link to Health & Fit Tips on Healthy Athletes
- Handwashing Tips and Poster (COVID-19)
- Special Olympics School of Strength
- How I Spread Inclusion from Home (Youth Leaders)
- COVID-19 What You Need to Know (Youth Leaders)
- Stay Safe Stay Inclusive Weekly Challenge (Youth Leaders)
- Stay Safe Stay Inclusive Friday Bonus (Youth Leaders)
- Stay Safe Stay Inclusive – Show us how you stay active at home (Youth Leaders)
- Stay Safe Stay Inclusive – Show us how you stay connected at home (Youth Leaders)
- Stay Safe Stay Inclusive – Show us how you #SpreadInclusionNotTheVirus
- Stay Safe Stay Inclusive – Weekly Challenge #SpreadtheWordWednesday
Parents/Guardians & Siblings or Family:
- Self-Care Tips for Families
- More Self-Care Tips
- Sibling Engagement – Fitness
- Young Athletes Family Flashcards and At Home Guide
- Financial & Life Plan Webinars