Special Olympics: Courage. Joy. Unity. Dignity. Inclusion. Tolerance. Together with our corporate partners, we are good for business and good for the world.
Become a Corporate Sponsor – Click Here
Corporations that partner with Special Olympics share our brand values. We are a trusted organization reaching deep into local communities around the world. Our Programs succeed in changing lives, building advocacy networks and creating a lasting positive impact. Consumers recognize us as a brand deserving respect, loyalty and good will with 95% positive brand recognition in the United States.
The public trusts Special Olympics, which is why a Special Olympics corporate sponsorship pays off for our Partners. Corporate Partnerships with Special Olympics strengthen partners’ brand value, build consumer loyalty and promote business objectives while helping us deliver our mission. Through thousands of local Programs in nearly 200 countries, Special Olympics has the reach to provide global visibility and the depth to offer abundant opportunities for involvement at a community level.
Northstar Lottery Group was proud to sponsor and attend the 2013 Illinois Special Olympics Summer Games. It was an honor and a privilege to take part in this year’s Opening Ceremonies … It was truly a rewarding experience Northstar Lottery Group will never forget.
-Jennifer Waldinger, Northstar Lottery Group
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Become a Special Olympics Illinois Corporate Supporter. Together We Can Change the Future of Special Olympics athletes!
When you support the Special Olympics Illinois you help the 210,000 athletes living in Illinois with intellectual disabilities who are eligible to compete in 170 Olympic style competitions statewide in 17 summer and winter sports. Programs start at age 2 for young athletes and traditional programs begin at age 8 with no upper age limit. Special Olympics wants to develop relationships with corporations that are committed to our cause and will work to encourage inclusiveness and want to be a part of a worldwide movement.
Corporate sponsorship provides the opportunity for companies:
- To connect with people who have Intellectual disabilities and their caretakers.
- Make a positive impact in their community
- Raise funds to transform the lives of people with intellectual disabilities
- Participate in outreach and education programs in the community
- Support advocacy efforts
When you become a corporate sponsor with the Special Olympics Illinois your company may:
- Expand its reach and grow your customer base through access to a core targeted market of those with intellectual disabilities, their extended families, and committed supporters of Special Olympics.
- Drive awareness and loyalty of your brand through widespread visibility
- Increase employee awareness about Intellectual disabilities by committing to help end the R-word, and create opportunities for team building.
Ways to Get Involved
We invite corporate America to Join Special Olympics Illinois. Corporate sponsorship offers a variety of ways for companies to get involved:
- Sponsor an area, regional or state competition, or special event in your community. We transfer goodwill to our corporate sponsors by connecting them in the hearts and minds of our audience, with the cause they hold dear.
- Conduct a Cause-Marketing Program – Connect with your audience to touch both their family and friends by supporting the Special Olympics Illinois with a cause-marketing campaign to strengthen customer loyalty and raise funds to help transform the lives of Special Olympics Illinois athletes.
- Add Special Olympics to Your Employee Giving Campaign – 3.4 million children and adults in the United States and 210,000 living in Illinois have intellectual disabilities. Encourage your employees to support the cause by donating to the Special Olympics Illinois through payroll deduction by calling 331-444-8186. Are you ready to transform lives?
We offer corporate partnership packages at various levels and have opportunities to support an ongoing U.S. or international program, the Special Olympics Illinois Games, National Games and World Games or major initiatives within the movement. Each Special Olympics corporate relationship is individually structured to best meet the company’s objectives and Special Olympics’ needs.
For more information on corporate sponsorship and how your company can transform lives, contact Shelley Chenoweth at 630-942-5619.
Learn more about the Special Olympics Illinois corporate supporters who are making a difference in the lives of those with intellectual disabilities in communities worldwide.
National Strategic Partners
Special Olympics North America is proud to partner with the following corporations:
|Bank of America, Inc.||Mattel, Inc.|
|The Coca-Cola Company, Founding Partner||Procter & Gamble Company|
|Finish Line||Safeway, Inc.|
|KPMG LLP||Subaru of America|
Illinois Corporate Partners
Special Olympics Illinois is proud to partner with the following corporations:
|Accenture||Durham School Services|
|AIM Specialty Health||GEICO|
|Apple Vacations||Goldman Sachs|
|Azteca Foods, Inc.||Hollister|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois||Home Run Inn|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield Association||MAKE Corporation|
|BMO Harris||Mesirow Financial|
|The Boeing Company||National Van Lines|
|Chicago Trading Company||PNC Bank|
|Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana Chevy Dealers||Reyes Holdings|
|CME Group||Shop ‘n Save|
|Dearborn National||State Farm Insurance Cos.|
|Dent Recon||US Foods|