Sports and Competition Intern
- Assist Director of Sports & Competition with organization and execution of events. Intern may have the opportunity to oversee an event from planning stages through completion.
- Event Management will be primary responsibility for this position in assisting with District & State Events.
- Help Sports, Training & Competition department with general work such as filing, data entry and inventory
- Internship must be taken for college credit
- Graduate students preferred, but undergraduates will be considered
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher
- Based out of SOILL Headquarters in Normal, IL.
- 20-25 hours per week with evenings and weekends as the position demands
- Internship is for the Spring, Fall or Summer Semester
How to Apply
Fill out the online application at http://www.soill.org/careers/internship-studentworker-application-form/ and type “Sports & Competition Intern” when asked about “Applying for a Specific Position”.